Follower

Thursday, November 25, 2010

mintamaaf

this edition also im dedicated to 
my Mr.bunny too .. 
my apologize from me , because i hurt him .. 




Mr.bunny .. 
im so sorry .. i know i did wrong .. i know i have hurt you .. 
i know about it .. 
but please , 


FORGIVE ME , BY .. 


maybe at my past time , i have loved someone else .. 
but , for the present and future ,
I LOVE YOU .. 


i can't tell you anything .. because it was my past .. 
i had not known you yet by .. 
and , about last night , i do care him as my friend only .. 
i hope u can understand about it .. 


please don't let rain come again in my life .. 
because i do not know if my rainbow 
will come or not .. 
if u come , it will now or soon ? 
will u come in your way .. or ? 


ohh , i don't want hurt u dear .. 
don't know what to say .. but please forgive me for what i did in past .. 

remember this by , 
in past , maybe my loved belong to someone else .. 
BUT .. now and future .. I LOVE YOU  ! 




i taknak u stop baca blog i .. sebab i need that .. 
sekian .. 









p/s :: i love u mr.bunny .. bunch and more !

No comments:

Post a Comment