Follower

Thursday, May 26, 2011

aku?

describe me first baby ! who i am ? if u were given chances by me to describe who i am , would u do something ?? haha .. who i am dowww ? sape akuuu ?? what what what ? just describe me in one word only .. can you ?


stubborn ! oh god , it is true .. how u know .. aku degil ? haha .. agak arr .. keras kepala ! 


bad mouth ! oh darl , it is two words okey .. but , i accept it .. bad mouth yaa ? let me think .. hurm , it may be right because i talk what i think ..


what's more baby ? 


never change ! ehh , someone have told me this .. NEVER change right ? ok , let we see how .. this word remind me to someone .. i trust him , but , this is what he gave to me .. haha ..  thanks a lot , CIKGU ! 


arrogant ! haha .. this is soooo true .. yes , aku MEMANG sombong ! aku takkan mudah tegur orang yang aku tak kenal pangkal hujung .. or , dengan kata laen , yang tak ada apa apa kebaikan pada aku .. its wasting la dear ... 


what's more haa ?? i'm so sorry .. if you are really know who i am , you will know why i'm posting something like this .. if not , better you learn how to know me more .. i'll never tell people who i am actually .. i just let them know by them self .. 


aku takkan senang senang memberontak if aku tah apa yang aku buat adalah BETUL .. sekian .. 


fin ..